Friday, January 23, 2009

from jes' a man whom Jesus loves Merry Christmas

Here I am in Louisiana on Christmas day eve. My sister and her family here from California and me from Arkansas. Enjoying my family as we gather together as best we can. Got to see the others at various times.
Part of what prompted me to stop and write came from a show my neice was watching : Kung Fu Panda.
I have heard a part of this quote but tonight I heard and extra thought. Yesterday is History , Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift that is why it is called the PRESENT.
It's funny how God can take most anything and encourage me in a lesson. King Solomon learned a wise lesson from a lazy man and I think it's funny to learn something from a cartoon.
God has a sense of humor. I am learning to get chuckled every now and then and you know what? It feels good! Learn from it all and learn to chuckle, it's a PRESENT. With Love from KenC -8-)

No comments: