Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Continue to learn in the classroom

 Our life here in earth is like a classroom. What we set our hearts on is the direction of travel we shall go. 

As I look back over a few previous posts , and what I am journaling now , Truths that still prevail Today. 

As you go through the class that the Lord has set up for you , are you seeking to learn each lesson. 

How you walk on a sidewalk , or on the stairs will determine your end result. That is if you put one foot in front of the other , watch where you step, notice the rise of the walk way you find safety in your destination. 

Here it is 2024 . The Lord has continued to train me , mold me, allowed me to see where I need to mature in His image. 

Look back over your journey, how does it look? 

Are you persevering in the Truth of God. Are you seeking to be all that God desires you to be in PERFECT LOVE? 

What is the classroom He has you in TODAY? 

More in the Lord in 20 - 24

And more of the Lord in me more than in 20-23

love KenC ❤️😇🔥

VISION2020 TODAY

KRC Ministry

January 2, 2024


No comments: