Friday, January 23, 2009

Encouraged By HIs Creation: 24 hour clock

Recently I read this on a church post board------Rise-N-Shine in 2009
I liked it for it was right up my alley. But as I looked at that I seen something I got tickled over.
Have you considered a 24 hour clock? 2400 hours is Midnight---
We are entering 2009 that is 8:09 PM we are entering the night time. Here it is night, it is when the stars come out!!!!
We are waiting for what some would call the midnight cry. ( No I am not setting anytime when we go home)
It was just a thought that brought me amusement how God created something to challenge me and encourage me to SHINE! Yes it seems we are in a dark place (night coming on) and the world is being blinded by the enemy, even it seems that the enemy has stepped up his lieing to people. But our Lord told us to be lights in the dark. We are God's stars shining his light of Love to a world in the dark.
Remember Daniel 12:3 Those who are wise shine bright as the firmament and those who turn others to righteousness shine as the STARS forever and ever.When do the stars shine the brightest? It is in the darkest hour. Just before I wrote this I went through a moment that was hard. But God helped me and then I was writing this to you . When God gets ready to use me for something I go through a real tough moment/ storm, as I struggle to maintain focus , it is then I see the other side of the trial. Then after, he blesses me with some wonderful undestanding about himself that I may share with others.Are you having similiar moments?
How are the people of the world going to ask you what your hope is if you are not going through the same dark trials as they are?This is the time that God created so that we may exercise what our Father has taught us. So, don't fear be of good courage , encourage one another daily so that the deceitfulness of sin (unbelief) will not harden your heart. This past few weeks I have been in a place of wanting to run and hide but I had no place to hide so I ran back to my Father, It was as I see now a test for me to see where my heart is. What some call the dark night of the soul. Every Christian will have them, God has created Time and the classroom and my friend NOW is the Time to Rise-N-Shine in 2009
Love from KenC God said "Let There be LIGHT" when you see the light ------ YOU SEE WHAT GOD SAID! hahaha -Glory

No comments: