Saturday, August 30, 2008

Light- I am amazed and Encouraged By His Creation

Recently I got to realize that light shows another characteristic of God.

I have been praying and asking God to help me to be gentle, because I'm a classic bull in the china shop.

But recently I was writing a note to someone and told them that light you can't touch it but it can touch you and it is gentle. God is gentle. God is the Father of lights. To me, I am amazed, at the characteristics God spoke into all creation and what is so amazing as his child I have his character in me through Christ! And each day I get to practice that I may mature. And what is most wonderful about this is I am a child of Perfect Love and just as my Father is Perfect I too with all who believe will be made perfect Love! We will be Perfect Light!



Light- God spoke his WORD and the light was created here on earth. Then, when God spoke,

It was what HE said that I am looking at! Am I seeing what God said? Had it not been for the light I truly could not see. isn't God so kind as top give us light?

No comments: