Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Encouraged By His Creation:Why does the Sun shine in my eyes?

It may sound silly to ask such a question but, I heard an answer from the Lord today.
This morning I left the house for work, the Sun was shining in my back window, I made a couple of turns and it was shining in my front window and it was bright.
I remembered a thought I had sometime ago when I would watch people going east bound while I was going west and they had the early morning Sun in their eyes. The thought was: I wonder what God is trying to show them with the sun in their eyes?
Since everything was created for a purpose, here goes--
The Lord showed me that when the Sun is in my eyes I am reminded of Jesus the Son my Saviour the hope in my eyes (my HOPE so that I will press on). I am looking to see Jesus face to face one day to have the Son in my eyes forever.
The Sun shining in my back window reminded me that Jesus the Son was watching over me and guiding me with his light.This gives me comfort in light of the world situation right now.

I was told it was always darkest before the dawn.I have learned just before I go through something God gives me something to remind me about his Love and how he is in control.

When does a man drink? When he is thirsty. Sometimes God has to allow drought to make us call out to him, for he does not want to see anyone perish. Come to his fountain and drink.

No comments: